Private Medical Insurance
Why is private healthcare important?
Private healthcare is becoming increasingly more important for several reasons. While the National Health Service provides a good service in very difficult circumstances, they are faced with constant pressure to meet the needs of an ever-growing population that may lead to longer waiting lists and unavoidable delays in treatment. When this is considered alongside continued budget cuts, there is a clear indication that even further pressure will be mounted on to the NHS. This demonstrates the rising importance and benefits of private healthcare, where security, flexibility and choice are assured.
What are the benefits of private healthcare insurance?
When receiving medical treatment you can often feel vulnerable, therefore reassurance in your time of need can help with…
• Peace of mind that you will have fast access to health care treatment
• Receive medical treatment at a time and place to suit you, providing minimal disruption to your life
You have the ability to choose:
• The specialist who will supervise your medical treatment
• The hospital you wish to visit for any treatment, usually from a set list of hospitals that may vary between insurer and your cover
It will give you:
• In most cases the privacy and comfort of your own room with a telephone, radio, television and en-suite facilities
• Convenience of virtually unrestricted visiting hours for your family and friends
• Access to pioneering treatments and drugs not widely available
We have a fantastic range of plans available and we have developed a dedicated U.K based team to help you identify the right solution for you. They can offer specialist advice and are always on hand to help should you have any issues or queries.
For more information please visit our microsite.
Find out about our MYWellbeing scheme