Be part of a fast moving, growing team
Let’s start by dispelling a myth. If you think that Jelf is a stereotypical financial adviser and insurance brokerage, then we need to set the record straight.
We are far from typical. If the thought of working in a stuffy, unglamorous industry, sharing an office with a bunch of boring people in red braces and sock suspenders or dodgy frocks fills you with dread, then you already have something in common with us.
Jelf owes much, if not all, of its growth and success to a professional, dynamic and driven workforce. We are a business that believes companies and individuals deserve more from an adviser than recommending the same things, the same way, in the same bad suit.
Our company is all about doing things differently, challenging the way it has always been done, and developing the way it should be done. It's an approach that has been exceptionally well received, evidenced by our rapidly growing client bank.
Established in 1989, Jelf is led by a talented, experienced, management team who encourage all employees to embrace change for the good of our clients.
Indeed, it’s the entrepreneurial culture, supported and encouraged from the very top, that enables us to continually explore and develop opportunities for improvement, not just as a business, but as individuals.
What do you offer that the next applicant doesn't?
You can’t pigeon-hole a typical Jelf person. As a diverse, dynamic and rapidly expanding business, our continued success relies on finding the right mix of people.
So how do you know if Jelf is for you?
Well, if you are not afraid of hard work, have a passion for putting the client first and want to be an integral part of a successful team then you are probably looking in the right place. How do we know if you are right for us? If you’ve read the above and think Jelf is right for you, and can add one or more of the following attributes to the above points, we’d be interested in finding out a bit more about you.
We’re always looking for:
- People with a proven track record, professional qualifications or an enviable reputation in one of our chosen markets.
- Those recently finishing full or part time education, looking to build, re-ignite or re-invent a career path.
- Individuals who can demonstrate solid, transferable, skills from previous employment.
- ‘Challengers’ who display an entrepreneurial spirit by embracing change, questioning the norm and never resting on their laurels.
- Anyone who can transmit an air of excitement, passion, drive and commitment.