We are only a month into 2016, and already Jelf has featured heavily in various areas of the Employee Benefits and HR news agenda.
We have been quoted on subjects as diverse as the National Living Wage, international maternity costs, productivity, pensions, and healthcare.
I thought it might be useful for our followers to view a small selection of our coverage – from a range of leading HR and trade publications:
- Employers yet to review Salary Sacrifice against National Living Wage requirements: Click here
- Employers not aware of Fit for Work service: Click here
- Expat maternity costs: Click here
- International healthcare plans that cover more than one country: Click here
- Productivity, engagement, employee benefits, and the impact of a Brexit: Click here
- Interest in Early Intervention Services will be sparked by Fit for Work: Click here
- Healthcare predictions for 2016: Click here
- Pension predictions for 2016: Click here
For more information on any of the above please speak to your usual Jelf Consultant.