Just under two weeks ago we launched the 2015/16 Jelf Employee Benefits Survey. For those that have yet to see this important document, please follow this link to the original post.
As with last year’s survey we have received plenty of media coverage encompassing many of the key topics included in this research. Some examples are below:
- Do recent changes to benefits increase the need for Financial Education in the Workplace?
- Will employers refer their employees to the new Fit for Work service?
- Do (and should) employers review their International practices regularly?
- Are employers aware that Death in Service lump sums can count towards the pension Lifetime Allowance maximum?
- The outcomes employers would ideally like to see following the important “Strengthening the incentive to save” pensions tax relief consultation.
The above is just a taster of the topics covered. For the full survey document please follow this link.