With the summer now firmly behind us, it’s time for employers to start planning for 2015 and beyond. The good news is that the well-established, informative, and fun Jelf Employment Seminars are returning to your region to help you with just that! As ever the event will include a range of expert educators, speaking on important topics of true relevance to all UK employers. Topics covered include:
- The learned Matt Jenkin on topical and important Employment Law issues
- Managing Retirement in a post Default Retirement Age world from Tony Clack
- Our own Steve Herbert on the complex and changing world of Employee Benefits
Once again we have sought out another superb venue for our delegates to enjoy. This time we are in the select surroundings of Ashton Court Mansion – a Grade I listed building less than 10 minutes’ drive from Bristol city centre. The estate was listed in the Doomsday book, and the current mansion dates from the 17th century. Delegates will have the opportunity to look around the mansion, and enjoy both the views and the 850 acre estate grounds. The estate includes two deer parks and is a site of special scientific interest. Ample free parking is available to all delegates.
- Date: Friday 17th October2014
- Timings: Coffee and registration 09:30; Event begins 10:00; Concludes 12:00
- Location: The Music Room, Ashton Court Mansion, Long Ashton, Bristol
- Suitable for: Senior Human Resources and Finance Professionals
- CPD: The seminar will qualify for 2 hours CPD
- Cost: FREE!*
*All bookings are subject to our terms and conditions (including a late cancellation charge) which can be viewed here: http://www.jelfgroup.com/blog/2013/08/jeb-events-terms-and-conditions/
So how do I book a place?
If you (and/or an appropriate colleague) would like to attend, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
…with the following details for each delegate…
- Full name
- Job title
- Company name
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Please add “Bristol Event” to the subject line of your email
I do hope you can join us for this fun and informative event.