With the summer now firmly behind us, it’s time for employers to start planning for 2015 and beyond, and the good news is that the fun and informative Jelf Employment Seminars are returning to your region to help you with just that! This event will include a range of expert educators, speaking on important topics of true relevance to all UK employers. Topics covered include:
- Sarah Tahamtani on topical and important Employment Law issues
- A look at the impact of employee debt issues on employers by Jo Thresher
- Steve Herbert on the complex and changing world of Employee Benefits
We also have an excellent venue for this event in the form of The KC Stadium, home of the 2014 FA Cup finalists – and Premier League team – Hull City Tigers, and the Rugby League team Hull FC. Delegates will have the chance to soak up the atmosphere before and after the seminar, and an optional stadium tour will be included after the event concludes. The stadium is accessible via public transport, and has ample free parking available for use by delegates.
- Date: Wednesday 22ndOctober2014
- Timings: Coffee and registration 09:00; Event begins 09:40; Concludes 12:00
- Location: The Vice President Suite, KC Stadium, West Park, Hull HU3 6HU
- Suitable for: Senior Human Resources and Finance Professionals
- CPD: The seminar will qualify for 2 hours CPD
- Cost: FREE!* (including post event stadium tour)
*All bookings are subject to our terms and conditions (including a late cancellation charge) which can be viewed here: http://www.jelfgroup.com/blog/2013/08/jeb-events-terms-and-conditions/
So how do I book a place?
If you (and/or an appropriate colleague) would like to attend, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
…with the following details for each delegate…
- Full name
- Job title
- Company name
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Please add “Hull Event” to the subject line of your email
I do hope you can join us for this fun and informative event.